Saturday, April 28, 2012

One for the weekend

A005297-R1-24-13
A005297-R1-33-4
B004896-R2-18-18A
LC-Wide (Fuji Superia 200 film)

Oh, it's the weekend!

While late autumn is settling in with cool temperatures here in Melbourne, I can see & read about all my northern hemisphere friends welcoming in the days of spring... I'm trying not be be jealous & embrace jackets & tights. I've been enjoying the last couple of warm days in Melbourne at friend's birthday picnics in the park & slowly loading higher & higher ISO film into my cameras.

Tomorrow is World Pinhole Day... so this weekend I'm going out to shoot my very first pinhole photographs with my Diana F+ (in pinhole mode of course!). I'm throwing up between using black & white film, 400 or 100 colour negative... hmmm.

Are you shooting pinhole this weekend? What are your plans for the weekend?

x Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...