Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Melbourne, can you hear me?

LC-A (Agfa Precisa 100 shot at 50 ISO x-pro)

Melbourne! Victoria! Yes, I'm talking to you!

Do you shoot film? Would you like to learn more about film photography?

I am now the Melbourne/Victorian Ambassador for LomographyAustralia/NZ & I am here for all your Lomography needs, wants & queries.

What better way to celebrate Lomography in Melbourne & Victoria but an Exhibition, right?

You can find all the details about the Vignette Victoria Lomography exhibition that will be filling the No Vacancy Project Space in Federation Square in September 2012, over at the Lomography Aust/NZ website.

You are also more than welcome to contact me at melbourne@lomography.com.au with any questions to may have.

x Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...