Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's always darkest before the dawn

a kiss
LC-A (Kodak E100G)

Once upon a time, instead of creating photographic snapshots of the world. I took syntactic snapshots in the form of poetry. I would never regret my move into photography, but some days I look back on my poetic past and ponder over those lines of words I created.

Today I stumbled on one of my favorite poems, written, what seems like a lifetime ago. To forget about these small stanzas would be akin to forgetting your own child, as every creation has a parent. So here is a that little poem for you.



2 comments:

Rhianne said...

you can still do both right? It would be great to see corresponding words and photos. Everything you create is beautiful, whether though language or a lens.

Andrea (Andee) Beltran said...

Nice combination. Enjoyed this post. Thanks for sharing your words and your photographs.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...