Monday, March 7, 2011

A little bit of Redscale.



Oh I love a little bit of Redscale. I love it a tiny bit more when I use it with my LC-A. I especially love the relatively new Lomography Redscale XR 50-200. I didn't have much luck pushing it to the 50 end of the spectrum, but I'd love to give it more of a push next time. I also look forward to giving it a try in my Diana Mini.

Speaking of Diana Mini, I went to the Diana World Tour Diana Mini workshop here in Melbourne on Saturday. I will share more about it in a post later in the week, including some tips for using the Diana Mini from photographer & Diana Mini fanatic Ian Tatton.

Until then, I hope you all have a lovely week. ❖

1 comment:

Rhianne said...

I'm completely in love with redscale, I can't wait to try this new film too, its next on my list :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...