Thursday, July 4, 2013

Black & White Autumn Waltz

BelairMSMPWapril5

BelairMSMPWapril9

BelairMSMPWapril8

BelairMSMPWapril12
Belair X6-12 (Lomography Lady Grey 120 film)

So, winter, you've well and truly arrived in Melbourne. Short, short days, filled with coffee and wholesome soups. It feels like there is a wind of change (a bit of an icy one) blowing through town at the moment. I've recently resigned from my day job, which is equally scary and exciting, but will leave me with more time to devote to Lomography Australia and my own art/photography practice. The lovely folks in my studio have been super supportive over the past couple of months, and it's wonderful to get advice from creative types who know what you are going through.

I'll be back at VCA completing my first year of post-grad next semester, so it will be lovely to have more time to dedicate to my projects and also to spend some daytime hours in the studio.

Many changes are afoot, who knows what will happen in the next few months, but I can say one thing, I'm looking forward to the change. (hopefully you will also see more posts from me on this little blog)

x
Mel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome clicks!

www.studyart.com.au

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...